Bethesda Fertility Center is committed to transparent costs.
We understand that growing your family through fertility care can already be a stressful time and understanding costs can sometimes be overwhelming. Expenses can range from just a few hundred dollars to several thousand depending on the recommended treatment plan.
Our financial counselors are committed to working with each individual patient or couple to explain options and communicate with insurance carriers to maximize coverage.
We partner with several local companies offering fertility benefit plans — such as Progyny — to their employees.
Discounts and Programs
The Bethesda Fertility Center participates in affordable pricing programs including partnerships with several local companies to offer employee discount programs.
We also partner with EMD Serono to provide savings on fertility medications.
Fertility Treatment Grants
We partner with several organizations that offer grants for fertility treatments.
Included among those partners:
- Jewish Fertility Foundation (JFF), which offers grants towards the cost of IVF and IUI for Jewish people experiencing medical infertility. JFF offers grantees up to $7,500 toward IVF and $1,000 towards IUI, in addition to a 20% fertility clinic discount and up to $5,000 in Hebrew Interest-Free Loans.
- The Madeline Gordan Gift of Life Foundation, which helps raise offset the costs associated with IVF procedures for Cincinnati-area couples facing infertility.
We partner with CapexMD to provide fertility financing. CapexMD specializes in patient financing services for all fertility treatment options.
Through our partnership with CapexMD, we are able to offer customized loan programs with highly competitive rates that include a variety of loan types that cover all fertility treatment options — including fertility medications and genetic testing if necessary — so you can be sure that none of your expenses are left uncovered.
CapexMD’s simple loan process makes the experience of fertility financing relatively stress-free. Once approved, our financial counselors will work closely with their Fertility Loan Specialists to ensure that your funds are secured on time and your treatment is not delayed.
Among CapexMD’s advantages:
- Specialist in Fertility Financing
- Highly Competitive Rates
- Approval within 24 Hours
- Highest Confidentiality
- No Prepayment Penalties
- Personal Attention
- Easy and Secure Online Application
- Flexible Terms
- No Annual Fees
- Retain Your Existing Credit Sources
Together with CapexMD we can make sure financial issues do not get in the way of your dream of having a baby.
A Note for Current Patients
Patients can now conveniently pay their invoices through our patient portal, artisan. Click here to login.