Become an Egg Donor
If you have any questions about the egg donation process or would like to be considered as a donor, please fill out the following form. Someone from our office will respond as soon as possible.
We take great care in securing healthy egg donors using best practice medical, genetic, physical and psychological screenings. The following are basic criteria for becoming an egg donor:
- Between 21 and 28 years old
- Meets appropriate weight requirements
- Does not have a history of genetically transmittable diseases, cancer, substance abuse, chronic medical condition, prior chemotherapy or radiation therapy, or any unusual anesthesia risks
- Does not have a history of psychiatric illness
- Is willing to use barrier contraception (or abstain from intercourse) for two menstrual cycles