COVID-19 information and policies
Updated June 14, 2022
Bethesda Fertility Center and the Reproductive Studies Labs are currently offering patients our full range of fertility treatments. We are monitoring coronavirus developments including guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM), TriHealth, Ohio Governor Mike DeWine and other local officials.
The health and safety of our patients and staff remain our top priority. In order to continue to provide industry-leading care while limiting social exposure and virus transmission, we are controlling the number of patients on-site each day and employing the safety measures listed below.
We encourage existing and new patients to call 513-865-1675 with questions.
COVID-19 Safety Measures at Bethesda Fertility Center:
- Patients have the option of telehealth appointments for new patient consults and certain follow-up visits
- All staff continue to take necessary precautions, including wearing masks and gloves
- We continue to aggressively clean and disinfect our waiting rooms, patient rooms, and procedure rooms while maintaining the high industry standards of sanitization that we have always observed.
For patients coming to our offices:
- Patients and visitors MUST wear masks during their visit. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided.
- Currently, we are allowing ONE support person to accompany patients to appointments. This support person is required to be over the age of 18.
- If you have not already reviewed and signed our COVID-19 Consent Waiver, please do so prior to your appointment.
Our staff is committed to retaining the quality of our care during this period. We will continue to share updates through our website and our Facebook and Instagram pages. We wish you and your family health and safety, and we thank you for your patience as we progress through this pandemic.
Following ASRM and CDC guidelines, we are recommending COVID-19 vaccinations for women who are contemplating pregnancy or who are pregnant. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our care team at 513-865-1675 or via the Artisan portal.
Click here to conveniently schedule a vaccine. The Bethesda North Hospital vaccine location is at 10495 Montgomery Road. Once you turn into the main entrance, turn left at the second stop sign. Vaccinations are available on the first floor of the Outpatient Imaging building.