Coronavirus information and policies
Updated July 6, 2020
Bethesda Fertility Center and the Reproductive Studies Labs are offering patients our full range of fertility treatments. We will continue to monitor coronavirus developments including guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM), TriHealth, Ohio Governor Mike Dewine and other local officials.
The health and safety of our patients and staff remain our top priority. In order to continue to provide industry-leading care while limiting social exposure and virus transmission, we are controlling the number of patients on-site each day. We are also implementing the safety measures listed below.
We encourage existing and new patients to call 513-865-1675 to resume or start treatment.
COVID-19 Safety Measures at Bethesda Fertility Center:
- Patients are welcome to make in-office appointments or telehealth appointments.
- All staff will be wearing masks and gloves.
- In addition to continuing to maintain the high industry standards of sanitization we already observed, we are aggressively cleaning and disinfecting our waiting rooms, patient rooms, and procedure rooms.
For patients coming to our offices:
- One visitor is permitted to accompany patients to appointments. We ask that the visitor remain consistent for each visit to our office.
- All patients and visitors will be screened for exposure and risk factors for COVID-19, which includes having your temperature checked upon entry to our building. Patients who do not pass the screening will need to reschedule their appointment.
- Patients and visitors MUST wear masks during their visit. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided.
- We are implementing a “virtual waiting room” to help stagger patients. When you arrive at Bethesda Fertility Center or Reproductive Studies Lab, please remain in your car and call the office at 513-865-1675. We will give you specific instructions on entering the building. To help us ensure proper social distancing, we ask you to arrive promptly for your appointments.
- If you have not already reviewed and signed our COVID-19 Consent Waiver, please do so prior to your appointment.
Our staff is committed to retaining the quality of our care during this period. We will continue to share updates through our website and our Facebook page. We wish you and your family health and safety, and we thank you for your patience as we progress through this pandemic.